Hey guys, here’s today’s news:
- Minecraft on the 360 is bringing a very interesting new feature: splitscreen. The dying breed of multiplayer sounds like the perfect alternative to bringing computers for a LAN party or staying at home and playing together.
- 343 Industries, makers of the new Halo game have released a video detailing what they’re hoping to accomplish and what they’re planning to change with Halo 4.
- In the continuing unraveling of Ubisoft’s marketing plans for Assassin’s Creed 3, screenshots of the game have leaked.
- Some new information about last year’s PSN hacking has surfaced. Turns out the hackers took more than credit card information,they took 50,000 songs, some of which were unreleased Michael Jackson/Freddie Mercury tracks. Craziness.
- And to kick off space week, fight the good fight! Join SETI in trying to decipher the signals computers can’t handle.
But seriously… if it’s companion cube shaped…