And now that the leap day is over, we can all get back to work, cause come on, it’s a real day again guys.
- Blizzard cut 600 jobs and though the vast majority of them had nothing to do with game development, that’s still sad news to hear.
- Toshiro Nagoshi, head of the Yakuza and Super Monkey Ball games, has been promoted to Sega’s Chief Creative Officer.
- There is a huge Assassin’s Creed announcement coming soon. Does anyone remember when we started announcing announcements? Can we all agree to stop please?
- The Binding of Isaac has been turned down by Nintendo due to “questionable religious content.”
- Zone of the Enders HD will be coming to PS3 and 360 this fall.
- The FIFA Street demo is out now.
Alright! And that’s it! Quite a bit for a thursday morning but it was an eventful leap day! It only comes around every 4 years so they had to make it count. Check back later today for more news!
- Adnan Agha